Cameraman/woman wanted to join video production team - London

All regions, United Kingdom

Creative videographer with own DSLR required

Cameraman/woman wanted to join video production team - London

Casting complete. Applications are now closed.

About the advertiser
  • Located in London, UK
  • Joined June, 2010
Email verified
18
Previous listings
Shield
We review all castings
Learn more
Creative production team require additional camera operators as we move from YouTube videos into music videos for television. Must be motivated, edgy and up for hard work. About 60% of the work will be paid. The other 40% will be videos for highly talented artists, for the purpose of getting the brand known, so we can charge higher prices in the future.

All minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.

$

Unpaid


The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more

Videographer

Anyone from United Kingdom

Hair and makeup stylist

For video shoots

Females, aged 18 to 99 from United Kingdom

About the advertiser
  • Located in London, UK
  • Joined June, 2010
Email verified
18
Previous listings
Shield
We review all castings
Learn more

Previous audition:
One or Two models required for a Fashion Shoot - Leeds

Next audition:
Actors wanted for short film "Winters" - NSW

Listing created: 24 February 2012
Applications closed: 28 April 2012
Casting #320953
Views: 712