|Photography experience: ||Part-time professional (paid work)||Has a studio space: ||No
|Type of camera equipment: ||35mm SLR/DSLR||
Currently Working as the in house studio Photographer at Arts Photography, Rodley LS13 1DJ
My Roles include - Opening up the studio, preparing the studio before family's and client's arrive.
- Making sure equipment is working correctly before any shoots
- Welcomeing client's as they arrive, showing them to the changing room, before having our design consultation to get a picture of what they have in mind, and how I can create the perfect images for them.
- Making sure the Camera is set up correctly ( ISO at an appropriate number , set to RAW, Formatted memory card )
- Booking client's in for their viewing to come back and see their images.
- Selecting the best images and editing them before putting them onto studio plus, ready for their return
- Closing up the Studio, making sure everything is safe and secure.
Clothing company fashion shoot ( Khans Creations)
This was a one off role where I was required to arrive at 9 in the morning until 10 at night, set up my equipment whilst the model's arrived and take photographs on certain settings to show different outfits.
I also edited all photograph's and gave them to the company for their advertising.