Modeling experience: Part-time model - paid commercial work
- Completed a basic modelling course focusing on catwalk, television and presentation work
- 2008, 2009 - Video dance projects through Unitec New Zealand - Firestarter, Rugby Dance Moves
- 2010 Requested for a well known and respected hair stylist Henry Hernandes to be his model for new products
- 2011 - Fashion photoshoot (rockstar grunge theme), Michelle Robinson
- 2011 - glamour photo shoot, Andrew Bignall (international photographer)
- 2011 - City in ball dress photo shoot, Stephen Morris from Pistola Films
- 2010 - John Murphy portfolio photoshoot
- 2011 - "Coffee or Climate Change" (photo advert), Mark
- 2011 - Hair Model for professional salon "Dharma"
- 2011 - Model for Photography Diploma student's graduation piece (femme fatale theme)
- 2011 - Model for Jessica Gernat, Unitec student's 'Thriller' photoshoot and creative photoshoots
- 2011 Model for costume company "Wannabes", photography by Graham Meadows
- 2011 Won a competition for a professional photoshoot by Talent Scouts NZ
- 2011 - Catwalk model for Supreme Award winner of Southseas Wearable Arts show (highly praised for my performance)
- 2011 - Graham Meadows experimental photoshoot
- 2011 - NZ Fashion Tech fashion catwalk model
- 2011 - Brian Livingstone video experiment
- 2011 - Brian Livingstone dance photoshoot
- 2011 - Brian Livingstone photoshoot - film noir/femme fatale theme
- 2011 - Graham Meadows glamour photoshoot
- 2011 - Salma Alsaif experimental photoshoot for Saudi Arabian newspaper
- 2012 - Model for Graham Meadows photography workshop
- 2012 - VC Photography glamour photoshoot
- 2012 - Brian Livingstone - "Dancing in the moonlight" photoshoot
- 2012 - Brian Livingstone - motion photoshoot
- 2012 - Eyesview World - beach dance photoshoot
- 2012 - Shutterbug Photographers - beach dance photoshoot
- 2012 - "Phobia" photoshoot with Ravin Senanayake
- 2012 - Hair model for Servilles "look and learn" workshop
- 2012 - Summer photoshoot with Unitec students
- 2012 - Photoshoot with Andrew Bignall
- 2012 - Dance photoshoot with Jeff Norman
- 2012 - Commercial photoshoot with "stolkphotography"
- 2012 - Catwalk model for Servilles Grad show
- 2012 - Creative photoshoot with freelance photographer
- 2012 - "NXT Winter Fashion Show" catwalk model
- 2012 - Catwalk model for hair salon "Live and Let Dye" fundraiser show
- 2012 - Promo for ANZ International conference
- 2012 - Creative photoshoot with Maryann Green "Dancing with Flour"
- 2012 - Dance photoshoot with Nina Gastreich
- 2012 - Bridal makeup shoot for "Depths of Beauty" makeup
- 2012 - Catwalk model for South Seas "Wild@Art"
- 2012 - Underwater photoshoot with Nina Gastreich
- 2012 - Photoshoot for "Fushia" clothing, photographer Nina Gastreich
- 2012 - Hair model for international salon show for "Rokk Ebony"
2013 - Beach photoshoot (Jeff Norman)
UPDATES TO COME!
"Theresa was a real pleasure to work with. She approached the shoot in a professional manner, was relaxed on set, and modelled beautifully with a minimum of direction. I will certainly work with her again."
"Fantastic work ethic: turned up early, was professional throughout and seemed to enjoy herself. Will definitely hire again for this kind of activity and dance work."
"Theresa was a wonderful and easygoing model to work with, she is full of talent and creativity and has a confidence that would help anyone wishing to collaborate!...She is punctual and is happy to help with ideas and was amazing...Highly recommended and would be an asset to any creative industry."
"Theresa was fabulous to work with ; patient and professional. She carries herself very well ( as a good dancer would) and photographed really well. We' love to work with her again"
"Wonderful to work with. Very reliable. Excellent acting skills. Highly recommended. Thank you"
"We thank you for being such a wonderful and reliable model"
"Theresa you were so easy to work with"