Previous paid speaking roles
- UK Cockney
- UK English
- UK Posh
- UK Scottish
- UK Welsh
- USA California
- USA New York
- USA Southern
- Warplanes WW1 Sky Aces
- Warplanes WW2 Dogfight
- Father in The Family Skeleton
- Lead role in Obliti (An Empathy Game Experience)
- STEEL DIVISION NORMANDY 44 Real-Time Strategy RTS game, developed by Eugen Systems (UK Transport Commander)
- HOME NET GAMES Various Games (Duke Lockwood/Space Pirate Dregs/Merchant)
- Virtual Army | Rebel Forces by HAPTIC PULSE VR Shooter
- MULTIVERSE VR Alpha squad leader Weston
- ACTUALITY VR Renaissance Fair Narrator
- Wilberton in Spunky Dungeon VR
- Steve Rivers Police Commissioner in If Cain Were Able (JKP Films)
- Narrator in Trailer (SimProse Studios)
- Unicorn Training Video VO
- John Hope (Lead) in Phantasmal (By Eyemobi Available on Steam and Xbox One)
- Character voices for the Milka Christmas app
- Hold Music for Snow Business
- Steve Rivers in If Cain Were Abel (By JKP Films)
– Alice In Wonderland
– Heart of Darkness
– The Metamorphosis
– Highlander’s Hope
– Creeptastic : Diary of a Creeper
– Diary of a Wimpy Kid : Minecraft Edition
– Magic the Gathering Advanced Tactics
– Summary & Analysis of The Happiness Advantage by Shaun Achor
– Anthem by Ayn Rand
– & many more on Audible (See www.JDKelly.info for more)
- Called Shot : Ridley
- Prince EA video on YouTube
- The Ministry (Pilot) : Vesislav (Vampire)
- Stalking the Stalker (Mockumentary) : Homeless Man
- Cupid : Cupid (Lead Role)
- Parallel : DC Carter (Police)
Dramas & Plays
– Supermarket Matters (Season 1&2)
– 0D Cinema, Live Theatre Double Feature
25/05/19 “I can say the narrator did an excellent job. He had a nice voice, was easy to listen to, and the material flowed well under his narration.”
02/02/19 “JD Kelly’s narration is terrific. He has a deep voice that perfectly suits Craven’s larger than life personality, but his voice also adds to the overall eerie feeling of foreboding woven throughout this story.”
04/10/18 “He does a great job, and nails the atmosphere within about thirty seconds into the book. His narration is smooth and creepy, I don’t know how he pulls that off, but it is well done I can tell you that for nothing. I do like his reading style, and his voice keeps your attention.”
04/11/18 ” Narrator JD Kelly does a nice job of reading the old text and keeping it flowing.”
10/11/18 “The narrator did a great job with the tone of the delivery, it was easy to listen to and had a smooth consistent sound”
30/11/18 “This is a good version of the classic. The narrator did an excellent job. If you need to read it, this is the way to do it.”
18/09/18 “JD Kelly does a great job here. He manages to do a few tones and I’m eager to listen to more from him. He’s one to watch.”
14/05/2017 "Super fast execution, and right on the spot. Talented and professional, a big recommendation."
09/05/2017 "This has by far been the best experience" "JD was prompt and over-delivered! The quality of his equipment combined with his talent made for the perfect product." "Thank you so much JD and I look forward to working with you again!"
28/04/2017 "Wow! Just great acting and voice, perfect delivery of the dialogues for our games. I hope that we’ll get the pleasure to work with you in the near future!"
10/03/2017 "Wow. amazing! Love it Outstanding Experience! 5 Stars"
10/03/2017 "I'm glad you decided to work with me."
06/03/2017 "I think you have a great voice and wonderful characterizations."
03/03/2017 "Incredible speed and clarity! Excellent work!"
20/02/2017 "the author made everything simple and made things so clear and concise to make this a very good audio book"
26/09/2016 "Audible presentation was clear and kept topic interesting and engaging"
24/01/2016 "I binge listened multiple chapters at a time. The narrator had a smooth and clear voice even whilst in character. The variety of accents (and there are many) from Scotland to Italy was fantastic and thoroughly entertaining, the narrator really brought the characters to life"
17/04/2015 "J.D.Kelly delivers a stellar performance of a great story. The voice of the hero alone had me in love with him.... Don't miss this one!"