Hair Styling ability
Makeup Artist ability
BTEC Level 3, Extended Diploma in Production Arts (Design)
During this course I have gained knowledge and practical experience which has given me the confidence to pursue a career within the creative industry.
The course included;
• Basic and Character Make-up for TV, Film and stage
• Fashion Hair and Make-up
• Body Painting
• Prostetics and bald caps – sculpting, moulding and application off prosthetic pieces
• Airbrush and corrective Make-up – tattoo coverage, contour and highlighting
• Wigmaking – producing, styling and fitting wigs and facial hair pieces.
• Production Planning and Art & Design – plan and schedule for a production for a make-up artist Distinction*
Working as a Freelance Make-up Artist
Areas of Expertise:
? Special Effects
? Theatrical make-up
I have extensive knowledge on how to apply make-up for photographic purposes and how stage lighting can affect a persons appearance.
I have gained excellent organisational and communication skills, from organising my own photo-shoots and a great eye for detail. I am able to work in high pressure environments and stand on my feet for long periods of time.
• Headlines hairdressers Photo shoot (make-up artist)
• Fashion Make-up Photo shoot
• Special Effects Make-up Photo shoot
• Beauty Make-up Photo shoot