Looking for a friendly, confident and commission driven candidate to work on a part-time basis for a fast-growing Marketing and PR company to help with sales efforts. We are looking for someone to contact potential clients with creative ways to get an introduction and get a coffee in the diary. The role will involve targeting areas in London and popping into businesses to introduce Sanity Marketing along with its fees and services and of course, pass contact information to help seal that deal. Other tasks will involve emailing, calling, and researching new business opportunities. This is a chance to earn excellent commission on top of base pay whilst still offering you flexibility. Our ideal candidate would speak clear and fluent English and must maintain a professional personal appearance. If this sounds like a bit of you then sign up and have a chat with us!
Job Type: Part-Time
Our Field Sales Executive is all about generating a steady flow of new clients for the agency to impress.
They work with the Business Development Manager on all sales & marketing channels – from email campaigns, telesales, networking and social media outreach.
They have a beagle-like talent for sniffing out opportunities, are super sleuths when it comes to research and persistent when it comes to getting a coffee in the diary between potential clients and our Business Development Manager.
As a company that has doubled in size year on year, this role has tons of opportunity.
This role is an 'on the go' role (client's locations / coffee shops / backs of cars)
We're looking for a candidate with proven lead generation / sales skills who is hungry to succeed.
Those desperate to work and thrive in our fun, fast-growing agency (lukewarm candidates just don't make us sing!)
Successful applicants will be asked to answer a few email questions, followed by a simple task to see if this role is really for you, ending with an interview over a coffee (or two!)
WHAT DO THEY DO?
• Targeting potential clients – scouring the landscape to hunt out the ideal new clients for the agency (using lists, Google, LinkedIn and other Social Media).
• Reaching out & popping in – contact potential clients in creative ways to get their attention to get an introduction coffee in the diary – via mail, email, walk ins or calls.
• Relationship building – nurturing early relationships.
• HAPPY GO LUCKY – doing ad hoc tasks as and when.
• Salesmanship – they could sell ice to Eskimos.
• No shame – happy to pop into businesses to introduce the agency.
• Shakespeare incarnate – fabulous verbal and written skills that even the great bard would be jealous of.
• Yes, Sir - good at taking instructions – and delivering.
• Possessive – like a dog with a bone when it comes to ‘owning’ a task and seeing it through to the end.
• A sleuth – research is second nature.
• ‘I would walk one hundred miles’ – goes above and beyond.
• Juggler – capable of ‘juggling’ numerous tasks at once, prioritising and delivering to deadlines and expectations.
• Magnifying-glass-like attention to detail – loves perfection and makes sure to dot the i’s and cross the t’s.
Paid - £12 an hour plus commission
Sales Team Member for PR/Marketing Firm
Looking for a friendly and confident candidate to work on a part-time basis for a fast-growing Marketing and PR company to help with sales efforts. The role involves targeting areas in London and popping into businesses. Other tasks will involve emailing, calling, sniffing out and researching new business opportunity. This is a chance to earn excellent commission. Our ideal candidate would speak clear and fluent English and must maintain a professional personal appearance.
Anyone, aged 18 and over
Applications closed 1 June 2019.