- Looking for male pop singer 21-31 years old to replace existing 24 year old.
- High-ish range ala bruno mars/fall out boy. Good copy cat singer (we’re a cover band).
- Good work ethic, memorization, preparation – we’re pro…we’re fun…but we’re pro.
- Located in SE WI. We rehearse in Waterford
- Perfect situation for someone who has a job/career but wants to perform. All members have careers yet are able to fit this into their lives.
There’s a ton of info about the band on our Facebook Page if interested vocalists want to research. Our marketing blurb is in the text on the video – this will further communicate our goals and direction (Summerfest, State Fair, Festivals, Events, Clubs)
We can't stress enough that we have all the infrastructure and pieces in place. The only thing we need to do is replace the male lead vocalist. So, this is an ideal walk-in situation for the right candidate.
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesThe band rehearses and/or plays out 1x per week on average. Musicians do put in quite a bit of personal learning time and come 100% prepared. We will adjust for the new member, however we have been learning new material at 3x songs per week. Hopefully the "new guy" can get up to speed quicker. This band is unbelievable work ethic wise, and organization / communication is top notch. Great situation for a highly talented vocalist who wants to be a local/regional rock star!! Front this Band!!
Paid - Varies depending on gig
I'm the band guy who simply gets it done. I surround myself with the best and take on the headaches so my rock stars simply perform.
Male, aged 21 to 31
Applications closed 1 July 2019.