Camera crew wanted in Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth & Dubbo
We are a production company in Sydney looking to meet freelance Camera Op/DOP's and camera assistants available for shoots in Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth & Dubbo.
The project is a corporate video being shot at each of the above locations. Local crew is necessary to reduce the cost of crew travel. The director and the client will meet you at the location to ensure each shoot and camera style remains consistent. The video will consist of corporate interviews and b-roll. Each location requires 1 shoot day.
The below is a list of minimum requirements for a Camera Op/DOP's to have for this project:
- Professional camera with proper XLR audio inputs (No DSLR's or Mirrorless cameras).
- Lapel mic / boom mic sound gear to record audio direct to camera (No external sound recorders)
- LED lighting kit
The below items would be good to have if you can provide:
- Gimbal (a handheld gimbal such as the Ronin-S coupled with a DSLR is acceptable for capturing walking b-roll shots so long as this is not the main camera used for recording interviews)
- GoPro or other action camera with suction mount
Camera Op/DOP with gear: $1000/day
Camera Assistant: (no gear required) $400/day
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesShooting in June and July (dates TBC)
Paid - See rates specified by role in the description
Professional experienced camera operator with gear matching description.
Anyone, aged 18 and over from Australia
- Camera Crew ability: Expert
Junior level or higher camera assistant
Some experience on productions
Understanding of basic camera gear, can setup camera, lighting, tripod, lenses, etc
Good understanding of data wrangling
Will be an all round support to the DOP and assist in making the DOP's job easier and more efficient.
Anyone, aged 18 and over from AustraliaApply now
- Located in New South Wales, Australia
- Joined June, 2013