Seeking Documentary Video Editor (15-20 minute Program Duration)
I expect my ultra-low budget (but broadcast quality) video will contain about 12 talking head interviews, mixed with simple graphics, pieces to camera, narration and stock music.
I need to find an editor to work with who:
* has worked in documentary format and can show two samples
* can help log, store and secure the footage
* can create rushes form raw footage
* can help create an EDL, rough and fine cut
Ideally the person will also have experience in sound mixing.
The ultimate candidate will also be an animator, as some interviews may be overlaid with a representative animation.
Successful candidate will have to sign a participation agreement / consent form. Note: the content will be sensitive in nature and may cause distress of triggering for those with exposure to child maltreatment.
This job is unpaid - PhD student short documentary
Expenses paid - travel, basic, etc
Seeking Documentary Video Editor (15-20 minute Pro
Anyone, aged 18 and over
- Post Production & Editing ability: Intermediate, Expert
- Located in New South Wales, Australia
- Joined February, 2019