Actors/Performers Full Time & Part Time Contract For 12 Month Touring Shows
*** PLEASE NOTE *** THIS POSITION is for those can can, are willing to and able to commit to be on Tour for about 12 months for the year of 2020. There is lots of travelling, flying and performing. All travelling expenses are covered by the company. However you need to be able to commit to the extensive travelling of being on Tour Across Australia.
If you are looking and searching for full time or part-time theatre performance work with a Leading Theatre and Film Production company, then you may be the right person we are seeking. We have over 39 shows that perform yearly across Australia. The successful applicant will be required to perform and act in a variety of characters and shows that we produce. Please note, that while you may offered a specific role, you will be required to work on other roles and shows where required if you are successful and hired by the company.
The auditions will be held on each day from:
* Each day Auditions will be held between 5pm and 10pm. If successful you will be required to attend the whole day to complete the boot camp audition. To avoid delays we ask that you schedule a specific time for your audition. Successful applicants will be required to return each day for the 3 day audition process.
There is nothing you need to prepare for the audition.
If you will be attending, please apply and answer the audition questions for our casting team.
Please note, that auditions will take place in Sydney NSW. Therefore if you are attending you will be required to travel to Sydney at your own expense for the audition.
Iconic Performances is a production company that has a variety of live interactive Theatre Based shows that are performed at Live Events, Theatres, and Schools Across Australia.
The successful applicants will be performing to audiences aged from 5 - 60+ years old.
If successful for the position you will be Touring Across Australia for 2020.
All applicants must have ...
* A great command of the English language.
* Experience performing and/or working with children.
* Must be able to work in a team environment, have experience in reading scripts, stage blocking and behave in a professional manner towards the customers, the audience, the director of shows and Company Management.
* Should have experience in street or live theatre.
* Must be able to self-rehearse and learn their lines outside of normal performing days to memorise them.
* Due to the nature of the work all successful applicants will be required to complete a child protection prohibited declaration form.
This is paid work so we are looking for COMMITTED, RELIABLE, HONORABLE, bright, vibrant, enthusiastic and energetic applicants to fill these roles who are available, committed and willing and able to travel extensively.
If successful you will be required to attend rehearsals.
We have full-time, and part-time positions available and are looking for performers who are ready to make some money and entertain our customers.
* This position will require you to travel interstate to perform. All travel expenses, accommodation and Meal Allowances (where applicable) are paid for and provided by the company.
Audition / Rehearsal / Production dates
Auditions will be held on:
Monday 27 December from 5pm to 10pm
If you are successful at the Audition you will be asked to come back for the 2nd and 3rd Audition on in January between the 3rd, 4th and 5th of January 2020.
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesAuditions will be held on:
Monday 27 December from 5pm to 10pm
If you are successful at the Audition you will be asked to come back for the 2nd and 3rd Audition on in January between the 3rd, 4th and 5th of December.
Paid - Salary Package Negotiable Estimated $600-$1500 p/wk + Travel expense
Expenses paid - All Travel Expenses are paid for Accommodation, Travel
Performer / Actor for Theatre Shows
You will be cast for a variety of shows and roles. Our characters vary however successful applicants would have previous or prior skill in playing a musical instrument, be able to speak with one or more of the following accents: English (Londoner): English (Queens English); Cockney; Irish; Australia
Anyone, aged 18 to 60
- Accents: Australian, Irish, UK Cockney, UK English, UK Posh, UK Scottish, UK Welsh
Applications closed 27 December 2019.
- Located in New South Wales, Australia
- Joined March, 2010