DEPARTMENT: Dance & Entertainment
CONTRACT PERIOD: March/April - November (Paid spring training camp until May)
Must have formal dance training.
All expenses paid. All flights covered (to training camp, then to the resort, and then return flight). All accommodations and meals provided.
- Part of your job will be to interact and socialize with the guest in a welcoming and friendly manner.
- All meals will be taken along side the guests in the common eating areas.
- Dancers will be performing 6 variety shows (45 min each)
- Each team has 1 dance captain, 5 dancers and 2 Special Acts (1 singer and 1 aerialist/ acrobat).
- Dancers are responsible for daily fitness wellness activity (Aerobic, Pilates, Step Aerobics , Zumba....) each dancer has 2 or 3 (45 min) classes.
- After the evening shows end, you will you will be socializing and dancing with the guests.
- Dancers are responsible to create a fun and social atmosphere during this time by interacting with guests.
- The last part of the day is the disco. All entertainers are joining the disco together with the guests until 00:30 (12:30am) when your day finishes.
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesSpring 2019 - November 2019
Paid - Flights, accommodations, meals, insurance & 825€
- The opportunity to be a part of one of the top teams - An amazing experience living and working with colleagues from around the world - Full flights, accommodations, meals, and social insurance provided - Monthly salary of approx. 825€ net per month
Male, aged 18 to 40
- Attended dancing school: Yes
- Dancing ability: Intermediate, Expert
Applications closed 31 May 2020.