We are looking for freelance Wedding Videographers to join our team with positions available throughout the UK.
We are looking for Videographers who have the following:
1. Wedding Videography experience, and are able to provide evidence of this. We may also require the use of being able to showcase a handful of Wedding Videos for our portfolio.
2. Your own transport
3. Your own professional equipment.
4. The ability to work independently and to our clients requirements, ensuring your style and approach is matched to that of our clients.
5. You must be passionate about Weddings and able to work under pressure.
6. You must be reliable.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business, which currently shoots over 1000 Weddings every year.
£ - Rates for this role are still be to determined, however as a guide you can expect £500 for 8 hours filming/editing and £250 for 4 hours filming/editing. With an hourly rate of £62.50 per hour + travel expenses paid at 45p per mile.
The above rates would be based on you producing a cinematic style highlights film of around 10-15 minutes depending on the coverage.
There is also the opportunity to increase our rates of pay with extra services available as an add-on to our basic packages, such as a full length documentary edit between 25-45 minutes depending on the days events, extra coverage, drone footage etc.
This work would suit Videographers that perhaps do not have a lot of time to advertise their own business privately, have dates free that you are looking to fill, or are simply looking to build on your portfolio.
You may use the footage you produce for your own Website/Portfolio, however you would work on behalf of us, and not as part of your own company.
Our bookings are all year round, any day of the week, length of coverage ranges from 2-10 hours. Bookings can be offered up to 6 months in advance, and in some circumstances just a few days.
You must film, and edit the footage accordingly before sending it onto ourselves, we would then deliver to our clients accordingly.
You must be flexible, reliable and ensure you keep us up to date with each booking ensuring clients are contacted promptly after accepting the job, and good communication is paramount.
If you are interested please provide us with the following;
1. Link to your Wedding work with several video examples.
2. Area/s you are based and willing to travel to (travel expenses are paid)
3. Your equipment list
4. Your Videography experience and any relevant qualifications.
If this interests you then please get in touch via this ad so that we can contact you to discuss, if you don't hear from us within the next 30 days then it's likely that your application has been unsuccessful.
Big Day Productions
£62.5 per hour
Expenses paid - Travel Expenses paid at 45p per mile - plus any associated travel costs.
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Anyone, aged 18 and over
Applications closed 17 June 2020.