We are looking for an outgoing/friendly team member to
assist with managing time on set.
This will involve:
- Making sure that the crew stick to the shoot schedule.
- Managing the on-set talent.
- Liaising with the makeup artist on the day so that they're across what 'look' they should be doing.
- Picking up/receiving the lunch delivery from downstairs
Previous experience in a similar role would be great.
Original dates (subject to change due to COVID-19)The shoot date falls on the 19th and 20th of February.
Being on set from 7:30am - 6pm across both days
Fixed price of $500 - To invoice Filmtime after the shoot via email
Anyone, aged 18 and over
- Runner or Assistant ability: Intermediate, Expert
Applications closed 19 February 2020.