We are seeking for a full-time highly talented, accomplished and experienced Sound Designer/Recordist to provide a variety of audio services for client’s projects.
Responsibilities include :
- Mixing sound to picture
- Editing music and effect ( Protools)
- Developing the sound concept for a project and a sound map or storyboard from a script or project description
- Overseeing the audio dynamics of the performance space, microphone and speaker placement, balancing levels of all sound sources for all areas of the audience, cabling, and pulling/creating environmental sound effects.
• Using online audio libraries,
• Mixing audio tracks from various sources onto the client’s project
• Review of clients’ wants and needs for the project and determining if audio fixes are required (i.e. correcting synchronization between audio and video or audio restoration)
• Design and mix audio to meet a high standard of excellence fulfilling the client's expectations and resolving any audio problems.
• Excellent communication skills and work equally well as part of a team and independently. He/she must be able to handle multiple tasks accurately and efficiently in a high-stress, deadline-driven environment
Applicants must be willing to relocate to Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Contract length: 6 months to possibly 2 years.
Once in Dammam, we will take charge of all your accommodation and transportation fees.
Original dates (subject to change due to COVID-19)TBC
Fixed price of $6400
Expenses paid - Accommodation and transporting fees + other expenses to be discussed
Anyone, aged 18 and overApply now