I am currently in Post Production on a web-series entitled 'Sheigala, Destroyers of the Universe', a loving tribute to the space-operas and cheesy Star Wars Italian rip off films. The series will be promoted online once it is completed.
The series is about 'Sheigala' (basically space vampires) who destroy all of Australia, and eventually make their way to countries all over the planet
I'm looking for an actress to film some shots walking proudly in and around famous landmarks (within what is possible with COVID laws).
The project is a comedy/horror and full of cartoony gore. I'm able to provide links to some of the various music videos and horror projects I've worked on over my career.
What is required;
- I need an actress who has access to a tripod and DSLR, who can self film.
- I also am looking for an actress with access to the following costume items; a man's long-sleeved white business shirt, dark high-waisted pants and boots.
The shots will be improvised based on what we can do through collaboration but examples include:
- Ducking from out of shot, standing into shot, with an easily recognisable locations behind them.
- Walking through the locations, with a confident look.
- A cheesy spontaneous combustion sequence. This will be a shot of you standing in front of camera and looking surprised. Then, just the boots will be left behind where you were standing. (I will superimpose the explosion and aftermath).
Fixed price of €130 - The shots should take approximately two to three hours.
The character is a fierce alien vampire woman. The character appears at the end of the series when they Vampires have taken over Australia, and now beginning to infiltrate other countries across the globe. (Until they comically explode or meltdown). I'm looking to collaborate with actors, so there is room to add sections depending on what is possible.
Female, aged 22 to 60
Applications closed 15 September 2020.