The role on different days will include:
- Creating, scheduling, and managing all social media, including Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Coming up with marketing plans for social media platforms with a view to growing our following.
- Creating a media/creative related blog a month and posting on the last day of each month.
- Creating an email bulletin and sending out to our contacts on the first day of every month.
- Seeking and securing guests for any of our productions.
- Support on ad hoc tasks.
You will need to:
- Have a can-do attitude.
- Be able to work independently.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Be enthusiastic.
- Have strong verbal and written communication.
- Be creative and open to new ideas.
- Have an interest in media.
£120 per month for 3 hours, one day a week
Paid - £120 per month (12 hours total per month)
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Social Media & Admin Assistant
Anyone, aged 18 and over
Applications closed 2 December 2020.