Applications are now closed
Check out these similar auditions & jobs...
Cinematographer Wanted for Indie Film

Cinematographer Wanted for Indie Film

ACT, Australia. Apply from all Australia.
Listed by View details

ABOUT THE FILM

“REUNION” (working title) is a romantic comedy genre Australian-Indian indie film. The script is conceived by the directors as a visually beautiful, elegant and feel-good film.
The film is scheduled to be shot in Canberra, Sydney and surrounding areas.

ABOUT THE CREW
The crew comprises of highly professional, dedicated and experienced artists. The film also features a group of passionate fresh actors.

ABOUT THE PROJECT AND RELEASE
The film is a professional and passionate attempt by a group of diverse and dynamic talents to start a good film career. This movie is planned as a curtain-raiser or a 'talent showcase' project before the production ventures out for big projects which are in pipeline.

This film is a very low budget and a limited crew project. It will be aimed for online streaming platforms (Amazon Prime as per the current discussions with distributors). The Production has the track record of collaborating with Amazon Prime distributors.

ABOUT THE AVAILABLE ROLES

We are looking for a talented Cinematographer who would like to work with us and develop career. If you are looking for an opportunity to become an independent cinematographer and add a good project to your resume, this is an opportunity.
Cinematographer will have to work collaboratively with the Director, Writer and Creative Directors to film the content as the makers dream, while own ideas and suggestions are desirable.
It will be a fast paced shooting schedule with maximum use of natural lights,

REMUNERATION
$3000

SHOOT DATES AND LOCATIONS

We are currently aiming to start filming from late March 2021. Production intends to wrap up the shooting in a 3 weeks schedule. Total estimated running time of the film is 90-100 minutes. 90% of the locations will be in Canberra. Remaining 10% are planned to be filmed in Sydney and South Coast.

SHORTLISTING
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted.

APPLICATIONS FROM ACT HIGHLY REGARDED.

We preferably look for cinematographers with essential camera and other equipment that we can use for the filming. Please mention the list of camera and equipment including lightings (that you may own) in the Application question box. Please add a showreel video link (if available) in the application.

Previous works of the Directors and crew members available .

Job payment

Fixed price of $3000


Cinematographer

Anyone, aged 18 and over

Applications closed 8 February 2021.

Previous audition:
Actors, Comedians, EMCEE's for Horseracing Themed Live Theatre Comedy Show

Next audition:
Art Department Head

Listing created: 19 January 2021
Applications closed: 8 February 2021
Casting #1106663
Views: 0