We are looking for a Spanish speaking presenter for some informative videos about our company and what we offer.
You must be:
- Fluent in Spanish but able to communicate in english with our team
- Confident in speaking on camera
- Able to translate from English to Spanish and visa versa
- Capable of reading Autocue subtly
- A natural look and neutral accent
- Look between the age of 25-40
- Be based in London and accessible to the location, available to work with us in East London (zone 5) (to shoot once covid restrictions are lifted)
We are based near East London station (Dagenham East, Zone 5).
Dates can be confirmed and worked around you. Weekdays only.
If shortlisted you will be required to have a quick Skype interview.
Pay depending on experience and fit to the role.
We abide by all Covid 19 rules and regulations.
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesN/A
£200 per day - Pay dependant on experience, and can be discussed
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Spanish Speaking Presenter
Anyone, aged 20 to 40Apply now