About the Role:
• As a Baker Brand Ambassador, you will be required to be a true brand advocate for a well-known baked goods brand; operating within a Sydney shopping centre
• You will be leading the baking masterclasses and your baking team throughout the campaign
• You will be increasing consumer awareness and providing education to shoppers about the product, as well as being our go-to expert to answer any customer questions and communicating key brand information
What we’re Looking For:
• You’re a true baker, with a passion for all things sweet and delicious!
• You have to be comfortable leading the baking masterclass, which involves speaking and assisting the public
• You are bubbly and outgoing, and comfortable in front of crowds!
• You understand what it takes to deliver amazing engagements with shoppers – experience in retail or sales a bonus
• You have access to reliable transport
• Availability Monday to Sunday from 28th June to 9th July
• Formal qualifications and experience as a baker/chef are not necessary, but desirable
What we can offer:
• A competitive hourly rate between $35 - $49 p/h including tax and super (rate dependant on day)
• Full product training and support throughout your time on the campaign
• Opportunity for ongoing work
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesMonday to Sunday from 28th June - 11th July
$35 per hour
Baking Masterclass Manager
No formal training required however, this campaign does require you to have a basic understanding of cooking and baking. Please note you will have to be comfortable leading the baking masterclass, which will involve speaking and assisting the public, being passionate about the product and excited for the duration of the session! Please note we are looking for a consistent team across the campaign.
Anyone, aged 18 and over
Applications closed 17 June 2021.