LOCATION: London and South East
Our teams will be working with well known Film and TV Production companies to deliver a testing service for on site productions, to film crews and artists.
You will be an integrate part of a team contributing to the success of operational excellence and a first class experience for customers.
Full training will be provided, and full Personal Protective Equipment will be supplied in line with NHS Standards. Responsible for traffic management at the test site, ensuring cars are guided to the correct area in a safe manner.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Confidently performs the throat and nasal swab testing procedure in line with current clinical standards, while adhering to hygiene, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and NHS standards.
• Support the wider team by labelling up sample kits with unique barcodes which are printed when QR codes are scanned and ensure the correct sample kit is with the right customer
• Assist in the safe movement of samples, specific to your working site
• Delivers brilliant care at location, responding quickly to all customer needs while reassuring individuals throughout the testing process and putting them at ease
• Understands testing targets and goals for each site
• Efficiently delivers the daily tasks and testing plan, including packing up samples, stock management, completing testing administration and procedures in line with expectations
• Follows the high presentation standards and understands their legal obligations for the site to operate safely
• Complies with all safety rules and procedures to ensure their own safety and that of colleagues and customers at all times
£12 per hour - Up to 12 hours a day including weekends
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Covid Testing Associate
Anyone, aged 18 and over
Applications closed 15 July 2021.