Previous paid speaking roles
- PRODUCTION: 'I Feel Fantastic' -- DIRECTOR: Matthew Jones -- ROLE: The Spirit
- PRODUCTION: ‘A Cry At Night’ -- DIRECTOR: Ciaran Lalor -- ROLE: Lila / The Banshee
- PRODUCTION: 'Debra '18' -- DIRECTOR: Ross O'Hara -- ROLE: Lily / Death
- PRODUCTION: 'Rosalyn' -- DIRECTOR: Olivia Middleton -- ROLE: The Figure
- PRODUCTION: 'Martina's Baby' -- DIRECTOR: Mervyn McCracken -- ROLE: Extra (shop cashier)
- PRODUCTION: 'The Nightmare Realm' horror attraction -- ROLE: Various horror roles incl.: Evil Twin, Dead Bride, Séance Witch
- PRODUCTION: 'The Nightmare After Christmas' horror attraction -- ROLE: Psychotic Elf
-- In 'I Feel Fantastic' I play the role of The Spirit, and was the make-up artist for my character also. I have been cast as the same character in Matthew Jones' upcoming feature 'Whatever Hour You Woke'
-- In ‘A Cry At Night’ I played the part of the Banshee. This was a non-speaking role relying heavily on movement and expression.
-- I was cast as Lily, the grim reaper, in student short 'Debra '18', mainly a visual role but with some dialogue.
-- In short psychological horror film ‘Rosalyn’, I played a demonic figure. This was a non speaking role, with full prosthetic makeup that completely covered my eyes, which required me to perform while being unable to see.
-- For the past 3 years I have worked as a horror performer / actress in 'The Nightmare Realm', an interactive haunted attraction, taking on multiple roles which require improvisational dialogue. Roles included: evil twin, dead bride, séance witch and fortune teller / tarot reader.
The roles I have taken on in these films and in 'The Nightmare Realm' required a very strong physical presence, with an emphasis on portraying characters through expression and movement. I am passionate about playing characters that are otherworldly or inhuman, and am particularly interested in horror / supernatural roles.