I am founder of Stylizer stylists consultancy www.stylizers.co.uk and work on a wide range of events, editorial styling, personal styling , colour consultations etc.
Stylizers is 7 years old.
I am a fashion writer for Living south magazine, fashion presenter for Shoreditch radio, lecture at the London college of style as an expert, work with new music artists to establish their images..• Editorial styling and still life styling online
• Seasonal writing , trend reviewing and catwalk reviews
• Trained in wardrobe consultations
• Trend spotting and catwalk reporting for seasonal fashion shows
Vintage expert and extreme fashion lover!
• Freelance fashion writer for various magazines and shopping centres
• Personal Styling for Baby music record company
• Trained colour consultant
• Built an extensive and personal client list of all ages
• Expert in body analysis and regular fashion advice for shapes
• Write regular style guides for all clients giving advice on what to wear for body shapes, skin tones, budgets and lifestyles.
• Event organising for store openings and fashion shows
• Experience in celebrity styling and personal styling
• Fashion event organising –Giving fashion tips and advice
• Stylist for various large corporate competitions, such as Vauxhall, Jaeger and Samsung
• Personal Stylist to more than 500 clients
• Styled editors for the Times and Daily Express
• Ronke has been a stylist at fashion corporate and public fashion events to brands such as TK Maxx, United colours, Ronen Chan of Benetton, Newlook, Topshop, Hobbs many more
• Corporate styling for investment banks
• Fashion Presenter on Shoreditch Radio and on stage
• Ronke has utilised her skills in marketing and PR to create events and styling opportunities all over the UK
• Internet / trend and mood board styling
• Various contacts with vintage hair and make-up styling
• Various contacts with makeup and hair stylists within filming and Mac.
• Computer competent in all Microsoft and basic photo shop
• Packshot / still life styling for websites